Thanks for Checking In
Scissorcraft offers low cost, Ad-free subscriptions. Only $15.00 per year for thousands of quality, personally illustrated, educational graphics for children of any age or skill level.
Access to large images available upon log on.
Interview Questions for Toastmaster Members and Guests
45 Ice-Breaker Questions for Toastmaster interviews.
Table Topic exercise – interview members and guests to get to know each other better.
Instead of a Table topics session, mix it up for an entertaining interview session.
- Describe your character in 5 words.
- Do you think a leader should be feared or admired?
- Give examples of ideas or solutions you've implemented - good or bad.
- How do you respond to difficult situations, such as an angry or irate person?
- If you could shape shift, which animal would you want to be?
- Who are your favorite 5 super heroes?
- What has been the most difficult life hurdle so far?
- Name the most interesting places you've lived?
- List 3 things about yourself you want to improve upon?
- Which person in your life really made a difference?
- Tell me about your favorite pet, child, relative, boss, etc.,
- Tell me about your most “teaching moment” mistake.
- List are three positive character traits you wish you had.
- What are 5 of your biggest pet peeves?
- What attracted you to Toastmasters?
- What gets you up and out of bed in the morning?
- What is the difference between good and exceptional?
- What is your educational background?
- What is your favorite childhood memory?
- What is your favorite hobby?
- What is your favorite magazine (current or defunct)?
- What is your favorite super power? Why?
- List 3 of your greatest fears.
- Do you have a personal motto or mission statement?
- What jobs have you held since high-school?
- What kind of car do you drive? Why?
- What kind of leader do you strive to become?
- What situations make you uncomfortable?
- What techniques do you use to keep organized?
- What was your biggest life lesson failure?
- What was your easiest successful endeavor? Hardest?
- What were the responsibilities of your last job position?
- What would you do if you won the lottery?
- What's the best movie you've seen in the last year?
- What's the last book you read?
- What's the most important thing you learned in life?
- When have you gone above and beyond to solve a problem?
- Where did you meet your spouse or significant other?
- where would you be if you could be anywhere in the world?
- Which accomplishment makes you feel most proud.
- Who has impacted your life most? In what way?
- Why did you join Toastmasters?
- Why do you seek leadership development?
- What is your most annoying habit?
- How do you hope to be remembered?