Thanks for Checking In
Scissorcraft offers low cost, Ad-free subscriptions. Only $15.00 per year for thousands of quality, personally illustrated, educational graphics for children of any age or skill level.
Access to large images available upon log on.
A Civics Quiz
True or False
- The President of the United States is limited by law to two terms.
- The Secretary of Education is in the President's Cabinet.
- Official ballots for elections are printed at public expense.
- The Executive branch is represented by the Senate and House of Representatives.
- The U.S. President has power to remove a governor of a state.
- A political party may compel government employees to contribute funds to the party.
- Every bill passed by Congress must be sent to the President for signature.
- The first ten amendments to our Constitution is known as the Bill of Rights.
- Some federal judges receive their position by popular elections.
- Income taxes must be uniform throughout the United States.
- A person may live permanently in the United States and still be an alien.
- A person's political beliefs must be consider to determine fitness for membership on a county board.
- Congress determines the qualifications of voters for members of Congress.
- All states of the union have compulsory education laws in some form.
- The President has the power to declare war.
- The terms of all United States senators expire at the same time.
Print Version (pdf)
- True: 3, 7, 8, 10, 11, 14
- False: 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 9, 12, 13, 15, 16
Quiz adapted from Toastmasters Magazine April 1951 issue